How to do HP printer wireless setup via 123.hp.com
November 27, 2019 07:44AM
If you are using HP printer and willing to do the wireless setup, then just go through the below mentioned solution. Here we have mentioned effectual steps to do HP printer wireless setup effectively.
• In the control panel of printer, search for Wi-Fi option.
• Click on the Wi-Fi direct option and now go into settings.
• Activate Wi-Fi on your printer.
• Check internet connectivity.
• Open HP printer software, post clicking on Tools option, open device setup software.
• Connect a new device by click on this option.
• As we want to do wireless setup, click on open device setup software.
• For other setup procedures visit 123.hp.com.
By following above mentioned steps, you can effectively setup the HP printer, If problem persists, call on our toll-free number 833-556-1555.
How do I contact Microsoft Outlook support?
December 09, 2019 09:40AM
Simply, with the help of online phone support, you can dial toll-free number 8006427676 to get connected with Microsoft Outlook Support team. This customer service number is always free, hassle-free, quick, and convenient to keep you always get connected with customer support team. How do I contact Microsoft Outlook support? Sometimes, it can make users frustrated and irritated. It can put a lot of troubles before you, so by dialing Outlook Support number 8006427676 to get connected with outlook support experts. It becomes extremely easy and hassle-free to contact Microsoft outlook support team.
Visit here: How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80070002
Is there a phone number for Outlook support?
How do I contact Microsoft Office Support?
How Do I Contact Hotmail Support?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login